Macklemore speaks the fuckin truth.
People don’t realize how much of a genius Macklemore really is. The only song they know is Thrift Shop, when there are so many more wonderful songs. He raps about the problems of the world. And that is what makes him an inspiring person.
^THIS. Don’t get me wrong, Thrift Shop is catchy, but there’s so much more to Macklemore. His songs are brilliant.
- “you’re not fat just curvy.”
- “you’re not fat but you can use a little toning.”
- “you’re not too thin and you’re not fat either you’re just right.”
- “you’re looking healthier.”
- “you look like you’re eating more.”
- “you’re skinny but you don’t look anorexic.”
- “i’ve lost so much weight this week and im not even trying!”
- “i keep forgetting to eat.”
- “you’re so lucky i wish i could be naturally thin like you.”
- “i just realized i’ve only eaten one meal a day for over a week now.”
- “can we please please please switch bodies!” (when the person is significantly bigger.)
- “you’re lucky you’ll never have to worry about dieting like me, you’re so skinny!”
- “how can you eat so much and never gain any weight?”
“you’re not fat but you’re not skinny either”
“You’re not that bad yet, you know… I was worse”
“One anorexic I met weighed 62 pounds! You’re fine.”
Page 1 of 566